Re: Understanding ps -ef "command" column

From: "David Jaquay" <djaquay(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Erik Jones" <erik(at)myemma(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Understanding ps -ef "command" column
Date: 2008-02-22 17:04:53
Lists: pgsql-general

On the one hand, that's pretty cool. I keep forgetting that's out there.

On the other hand, I know what process is holding the connection; it's the
only one on the box connecting to that server. So lsof doesn't let me
connect a process on the server to a connection object (one of many) on the
client.

Thanks just the same, tho,

Dave