Re: need help in building a query

From: Devil™ Dhuvader <gibsosmat(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Frank Bax" <fbax(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: need help in building a query
Date: 2008-11-08 16:57:12
Lists: pgsql-sql

yes, I am picking up the specific transaction (order_id) so that I can
pickup the create_timestamp and sort it descending.
that will list me those users who did transaction more than 500 in the least
time.
then I can give discount for top 10 users
expected output: user_id, create_timestamp(desc) with limit 10.
then I will give discount of 10%, 9%, .. etc.

if you know ageing credit. its just like that.