Installing Problem: User Account Exists

From: "Greg Lindstrom" <gslindstrom(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org(dot)
Subject: Installing Problem: User Account Exists
Date: 2007-03-03 22:31:32
Lists: pgsql-novice
I am attempting to install postgres on my windows XP box and get an error
message stating that the postgres user already exists.  I had postgres
installed a couple of years ago; perhaps I did not remove it correctly?

What do I need to do in order to get postgres back on my computer?  I'm
looking forward to playing with some Python routines (SQLAlchemy and Dab. in
particular).

Thanks for your help,
--greg

pgsql-novice by date