RFE: Window classes on linux build

From: Cheetah <fastcat(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RFE: Window classes on linux build
Date: 2004-11-14 06:09:10
Lists: pgadmin-support

When working with pgadmin3 in linux, it'd be nice to have it set a
window class besides "frame.frame" so that settings can be applied to
it in the window manager (windowmaker for me). Right now it shows up
as frame.frame, which is rather generic and ends up with several apps
sharing the same settings. In wx 2.4.2, I've been able to do this by
using the name parameter on the wxFrame constructor, though that
forces both pieces of the window class to the same value, rather than
the more common <window class>.<app class>. That seems impossible in
2.4.2 and 2.5.3, since it's hardcoded that way in the wx sources.

--
-- Cheetah