Source of User Defined functions.

From: Saii <saiisia(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Source of User Defined functions.
Date: 2008-09-09 20:49:40
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello,

  I have a questions regarding the location of source code of user defined
functions in Postgres. I used the following query to get all function names
but I
  do not see the source code of the user defined functions. In the 'prosrc'
column, data is available for trigger functions only. Is there any other
table/column where function source code can be found?

SELECT p.proname, p.pronargs, t.typname,p.proowner, p.prosrc
  FROM pg_proc p, pg_language l, pg_type t
  WHERE p.prolang = l.oid
    and p.prorettype = t.oid
    and l.lanname in ('sql', 'plpgsql'  )
    and proowner = 964227
  ORDER BY proname;

  Thanks much
  Saii

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Markova, NinaDate: 2008-09-09 20:54:12