Re: [pgsql-www] Argentina PUG, Venezuela PUG

From: "Santiago Zarate" <santiago(at)zarate(dot)net(dot)ve>
To: "Ernesto Lozano" <elozanohia(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: lennin(dot)caro(at)yahoo(dot)com, "Emanuel CALVO FRANCO" <postgres(dot)arg(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-es-ayuda <pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org>, selenamarie(at)gmail(dot)com, alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Argentina PUG, Venezuela PUG
Date: 2008-11-26 04:28:40
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Greetings to all!...

I've been reading the mails from the past days... and i've been
noticing that i'm not alone here (For a while i thought i was almost
the only one speaking for Venezuela), so far, thanks to Guido, i meet
Ernesto (But i guess i've seen him arround on the pug site)... and
lenin (who i just noticed he's in venezuela too)...

I would like to hold a meeting with you, and some of the other pug
people i know... to put some projects on the table... and also... join
the LATAM pgsql group! :D

Feel free to contact me!