Re: Bolder vision of pg certification

From: "Santiago Zarate" <santiago(at)zarate(dot)net(dot)ve>
To: "Robert Treat" <xzilla(at)users(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Andrew Sullivan" <ajs(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Bolder vision of pg certification
Date: 2008-05-08 04:36:48
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

There was a discussion some time ago on advocacy and included -general
at some time... and these interested... got involved on it (the cert
list) and there werent that many... (i've seen only like 10~ persons
arround), so calling -general... i dont see why... may be putting a
link on the postgresql.org site for the comunity to see and or
participate on the cert stuff... but... it would then... make more and
more people go on the list... and well IMHO, in Venezuela we say that
many hands on the food... makes the food taste bad...