PostgreSQL security

From: Jason Dixon <jason(at)dixongroup(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL security
Date: 2005-03-05 01:11:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi folks-

I have a short presentation to give tomorrow at a local security
conference. I've chosen to give a lightning talk on tips for
tightening down your PostgreSQL installation. I've got a short list
together, but I was hoping to get more. The manual touches on some of
the obvious aspects of authentication and access, not much more.

Any bits of insight that the PostgreSQL community might have to offer?

Thanks,

--
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting