Trouble Installing postgresql 8.0.3

From: JUAN ERNESTO FLORES BELTRAN <juanernestoflores(dot)beltran(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Trouble Installing postgresql 8.0.3
Date: 2005-09-12 20:56:21
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Hi,

I have been trying to install posgre in my PC (Win2000), but it has
been not posible to succeed in the attempt. The installation initiates
as expected, then the system request for "Installation Options", i
select all because of i desire to configure the system as a server.

Finally the wizzard request for the following: Service Name, Account
Name, Acount Domain, Account Password and Verify Password. Service
Name and Account Domain are default values selected by the system, so
i just configure the rest. Once i enter the requested information the
system delivers a message like this:

Account error:
"Invalid User Name specified: Error de inicio de sesión: nombre de
usuario desconocido o contraseña incorrecta"

I have tried different passwords and user names several times but it
still does not work. What should i do?.

Thanks for your answers in advance.-

pgsql-cygwin by date

Next:From: JUAN ERNESTO FLORES BELTRANDate: 2005-09-12 21:25:28