Re: multi-select for privileges

From: Kev <kevinjamesfield(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: multi-select for privileges
Date: 2008-05-15 14:35:07
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
> You can use the Grant Wizard for that - though it's not quite as
> convenient as selecting them all in the list.

Oops, I'm not sure how I missed that!  Thanks!  Although, it would be
good if in the Grant Wizard you could use the traditional shift and
ctrl modifiers for multiselect, as in the Properties pane.  Maybe
there could be a way to combine these two, by having a "Grant Wizard
with these items checked off" option in the Properties list's context
menu if more than one item is selected.