Re: First public pre-alpha release of GQB (Graphical Query Builder) for pgAdmin

From: "Luis Ochoa" <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: First public pre-alpha release of GQB (Graphical Query Builder) for pgAdmin
Date: 2008-08-04 20:41:47
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi, I solve some issues relating to compiling on non-windows plataforms. I
eliminate the GTK  code and use only wxwidgets code right now, ok. Now I
tested this new patch on linux debian testing & windows XP.

Still there is an issue while applying the patch (fuzzy now), with
frmQuery.h, I try to fix it but I can't still looking for solution.

Because this patch is created with visual studio in spanish and for some
reason the people of M$ change somethings in the .sln file that don't allow
to patch between different idioms in my case, but that probably can be fixed
in some way, If apply on windows & compile with visual studio, please do
this two steps:
1. add new filter at pgAdmin3 called gqb and then add content of folder
pgadmin\gqb
2. add new filter at pgAdmin3\include called gqb and then add content of
folder pgadmin\include\gqb

Added right click for delete joins & tables.

But still continue working on fixing feedback's request, because this I
don't create a binary just a patch for only testing at linux / Mac looking
for some compilations errors if any :(

Thanks for your patience & sorry for the delay.

url:
http://svn.assembla.com/svn/vsqlbuilder/Aug/04/linuxwin_tested_aug04.patch

Waiting for feedback, to improve this add-on to pgadmin. Thanks for your
help.

Note: some new issues appears after fixing linux related problems with
workarounds, like the fixed size of tables tree in the GQB but I'm working
on fixing this kind of things...

Regards, Luis.