My presentation

From: "Luis Ochoa" <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: My presentation
Date: 2008-04-23 05:22:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hello everyone, at pgadmin project, I just want to introduce myself in the
project because I'm going to work the next months (and later too) in the
creation of a graphical query builder for the application for the google
code of summer 2008. You can check the proposal at:
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Gsoc08-querybuilder, I appreciate your
comments about it.

Only for information, I can said my name is Luis Ochoa, I am student from a
small rural area at San Cristobal City, locate at Táchira State in
Venezuela, South America, and actually study online (from my country) at the
free software official master in the open university of Catalunya (
www.uoc.edu). I was the creator of the pre-alpha version of the free
software project Visual SQL Builder at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/vsqlbuilder, (user xiul at sourceforge) a
graphical PostgreSQL client written in java.

My main goal with this project at pgAdmin is to use the lessons learned with
the Visual SQL Builder project to create similar (not equal, just the same
idea) project that not will be a lonely application, but instead will be
part of a great project like pgAdmin, and benefit more people that wants to
use applications like this because of the deeper and strong users base of
pgAdmin.

Today I just want to introduce and begin to work with the community helping
in every task I can, to try to understand the community and fit inside it. I
just going to begin to dig deeper into the source of pgadmin trying to
understand it, and because that all help you can give me will be welcome.

Thanks for your help.
Luis.