Re: jbuilder and postgres

From: "Paul Grenda" <paulg(at)softfish(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jbuilder and postgres
Date: 2001-06-21 13:56:08
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi Jack,

Thanks for the answer.

The configure parameter is --enable-jdbc.

Someone might know this, does the package version of Postgress that comes with RH7.1 have the --enable-jdbc configure parameter set? I don't have the source and my internet connection is soooo slow.

Regards,

Paul.
"Jack Woehr" <jax(at)purematrix(dot)com> wrote in message news:3B2F7B96(dot)29860B5(at)purematrix(dot)com(dot)(dot)(dot)
Paul Grenda wrote:
Hi,
I'm new to postgres and am interested in using postgres and jbuilder.

What I'd like to know is do others use this combination and where do I get
the jdbc driver from and what version of the driver do I need?

The driver is built when you build postgres if you configure --with-jdbc or something
like that ... do a configure --help to see all the options.

--
Jack J. Woehr
Senior Consultant, PureMatrix, Inc.