Re: Timestamp reverse engeneering bug

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, jm(dot)poure(at)freesurf(dot)fr, Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Subject: Re: Timestamp reverse engeneering bug
Date: 2002-02-21 19:04:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I'm using my phone right now so I can't check, but I'm pretty sure that's not a bug. Isn't timestamptz a timestamp with timezone e.g. 2002-02-21 19:00:00+00?

Anyway, pgAdmin gets this by looking up the typename from pg_type using pg_attribute.atttypid (iirc) so if it's broken for one type it probably would be for all types.

I'll check when I can...

Regards, Dave