Re: Change in behaviour of ORDER BY clause in PG7.3

From: Randolf Richardson <rr(at)8x(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Change in behaviour of ORDER BY clause in PG7.3
Date: 2003-12-30 23:28:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

"Ollie Clark <oliverc(at)comp(dot)leeds(dot)ac(dot)uk>" wrote in
comp.databases.postgresql.hackers:

[sNip]
> which is different from previous versions and different to MySQL and SQL
> Server. Is this a bug, or can you turn this behaviour off? It's breaking
> a lot of our applications!

Could you clarify which vendor's SQL Server you're referring to? Or do
you mean a subset of MySQL or PostgreSQL?

--
Sir Randolf, noble spam fighter - rr(at)8x(dot)ca
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Please do not eMail me directly when responding
to my postings in the newsgroups.