Re: Another cool program that uses postgresql

From: Randolf Richardson <rr(at)8x(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Another cool program that uses postgresql
Date: 2003-11-26 04:18:40
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
[sNip]
> What's I'd like to see is more projects listed on gborg, even if it
> provides a link to the main project site like with the ODBC driver, but
> it provides a list of 'postgresql related software' ... kinda like a
> freshmeat for PostgreSQL ...

    	There should be two main categories:

    	    	1. Software that depends on PostgreSQL and is not compatible with
any other database engine.

    	    	2. Software that has PostgreSQL as one of the database engine
configuration options among many others (e.g., support for PostgreSQL,
Oracle, or MySQL, etc.).

--
Randolf Richardson - rr(at)8x(dot)ca
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Please do not eMail me directly when responding
to my postings in the newsgroups.