RE: [DOCS] web page and Daemon News article

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-documentation <docs(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [DOCS] web page and Daemon News article
Date: 1999-05-31 23:11:14
Lists: pgsql-docs
On 29-May-99 Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Someone mentioned that if the traffic on the web site increases because
> of the article, perhaps we should get the new web design installed.  He
> said the current site has broken links, and does not reflect well on the
> quality of PostgreSQL.
>
> Comments?  How are are we from completion?  I would like it done for
> 6.5 final anyway.

I'd like to know which links are broken.  I've been knocking them out as
I find them.  It does appear that there are misconfigured mirrors, but I
don't have a list of which are messed up.  Many that I've checked were
fine.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com   flame-mail: /dev/null
       # include <std/disclaimers.h>                   TEAM-OS2