Re: [PORTS] Pgaccess doesn't run on -current anymore, Update

From: Simon Shapiro <shimon(at)simon-shapiro(dot)org>
To: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org, andreas(at)klemm(dot)gtn(dot)com, Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Subject: Re: [PORTS] Pgaccess doesn't run on -current anymore, Update
Date: 1998-03-25 05:44:45
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On 25-Mar-98 The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Simon Shapiro wrote:
>
>> After an all-night dash, it also works on FreeBSD, except (and I will
>> nag
>> until someone answers :-) that pgaccess, in the query window, only
>> appears
>> to process SELECTs correctly. All others fail with ``syntax error''.
>
> Have you actually sent Constantin(sp?) an email about this?
> pgaccess related problems/queries should be sent to
> pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org as well, wih all other mailing lists in
> the above list removed...

There literally was no time yet. Only this morning did I get to the point
of observing this. Only now are we relaxed enough to actually see what it
does.

Did anyone bother to comment that pgaccess actually looks beutiful, works,
and is a pleasure to use? I could tell some interesting stories about HOW
good it is, but that will cost me my job.

Sincerely Yours,

Simon Shapiro
Shimon(at)Simon-Shapiro(dot)ORG Voice: 503.799.2313