nls_sort function

From: "javad salehi" <salehij(at)ihcs(dot)ac(dot)ir>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net, tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us
Subject: nls_sort function
Date: 2005-02-12 07:23:22
Lists: pgsql-patches
We in our Organization are migrating to postgresql. We have a large
database with arabic and farsi contenets and we need to sort on both. I
found that this function (Taghizade nls_sort) can help us. As our
manager need some approvement on this, by putting the function in
contrib we can use it. I want to know when and in which distribution of
postgresql we can see this function in contrib.

>I'm fine with putting it into contrib.  (I haven't looked at the code,
>just in
>concept.)

pgsql-patches by date