Re: Help please

From: "Roland Giesler" <roland(at)giesler(dot)za(dot)net>
To: "'Charlie Bright'" <charlie(dot)bright(at)synergiresources(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Help please
Date: 2005-12-14 19:41:31
Lists: pgsql-novice
Charlie, may I suggest that you google a bit to learn what a mailing list is
and how it works?  If you subscribed to it, you would have received
unsubscribe information as well.
If, contrary to the instructions in your signup message, the message has
been discarded, you can contract pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org to help
you unsubscribe.