Re: Tools: schema designer; scripts

From: "paul butler" <paul(at)entropia(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Dennis King <d_r_king(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Tools: schema designer; scripts
Date: 2002-11-26 09:34:26
Lists: pgsql-novice

Date sent: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 11:03:56 -0800 (PST)
From: Dennis King <d_r_king(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Subject: [NOVICE] Tools: schema designer; scripts
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org

I'm not sure if this is what you want but
pgexplorer at pgexplorerer.com is a nice tool commercial but very
inexpensive
and
Dezign - datanamic.com
is a good ER tool with pg export, again commercial licence but
very reasonable compared to ERWIN

Both windows as far as I know

Cross platform Data architect from theKompany.com looks a good
bet

cheers
Paul Butler