Re: Madam I

From: murphy pope <pope_murphy(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <internals(at)lists(dot)mysql(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Madam I
Date: 2010-10-29 18:15:15
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,Dear:
we are wholesalers in china.We can sent our product to USA,Germany,Europe and so on.
we have established a good business relationship with the manufactoies.So we can get the best price there. And we mainly do our business in bulk with our agents, so we should provide them our best price as well.Therefore, our prce is lower than the market price.We provide the kinds of shoes,T-shirts,MP3/MP4,Watches and guitar. For example Nike, Puma,Adidas,ED hardy,Apple and so on. Prices depend on the quantity of your order. the more is the lower. pleasse contact us.
If you are interested in our products. Please send email to me or msn me. or you can go to our web:
Websit: www.depotele.com
As the Christmas Day coming,all the products are free shipping.
Maybe now you have regular business partner.if so,please leave my message in your email box,maybe someday it will be useful.

I give you endless brand-new good wishes. Please accept them as a new remembrance of our lasting friendship.