Posting PostgresqL Job Opportunity

From: Abha 411 <abha411(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Posting PostgresqL Job Opportunity
Date: 2011-01-20 00:21:39
Lists: pgsql-admin
If you could please post the job opportunity for me below:

Please email all resumes to bhallab(at)kellyit(dot)com
Job Opportunity:
Santa Clara/ San Jose, CA
Duration:  4-6 mos
BS in  CS or Bio Informatics
5+ yrs of exp
Postgres SQL on Linux
Able to work Multi-platform enfvironment Windows/Linux
proficient in scripting languages - perl, shell
Database design, and adminstration background
Strong expertise with relational databases
proficient with scripting languages
strong troubleshooting & database tuning skills
Systems design of customer-facing web application with database back ends
Strong communication skills
***Please note  this position will be based partly in Emeryville and Santa Clara

email all resumes to bhallab(at)kellyit(dot)com or call me at 408-441-9570
Exp with BioInformatics is a plus

pgsql-admin by date