merry christmas

From: Daniel pelizza <danielpelizza(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <persfave(at)aol(dot)com>
Subject: merry christmas
Date: 2009-12-19 03:03:34
Lists: persianpug
       Please forgive us to disturb your precious time. We are a Chinese exporter and distributor company.We are mainly sell high quality electrical products.
       What's more,we can offer the competitive price,and all the products come with international warranty.If you are interest in this,please have a look.Thank you very much.
Best regards

w e b s i te:

Address:  Number 188,zhongjing Road,wancheng District,nanyang City
Zip Code: 473005
TEL:  +860-37761871520
Email: xycdot918(at)188(dot)com
MSN: xycdot2009(at)hotmail(dot)com

Windows Live Messenger GRATIS: lo que faltaba en tu BlackBerry

persianpug by date

Next:From: John NashDate: 2012-10-15 08:22:00