Re: BUG #5984: Got FailedAssertion("!(opaque->btpo_prev == target)", File: "nbtpage.c", Line: 1166)

From: Pascal Borschneck <borschneck(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #5984: Got FailedAssertion("!(opaque->btpo_prev == target)", File: "nbtpage.c", Line: 1166)
Date: 2011-05-16 12:04:59
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Robert,
Sorry for the late reply, I was not here last week.
About your question: "That's kind of surprising, but I can't help wondering if it's a bug in what virtualization tool you are using."I noticed the problem FIRST on VM. And by pausing/stopping/launching a VM it was easy to get these error back.
But since some weeks, I also had duplicates on real server. And same result if I try to launch a VACUUM: crash with the same assertion.Which "stack trace on the assertion failure" do you want to have ?
Regards,

Pascal BORSCHNECK

Arfy's blog http://www.arfy.fr