Postgresql & PAM & active directory

From: dx k9 <bitsandbytes88(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: posgres support <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgresql & PAM & active directory
Date: 2010-02-12 17:54:37
Lists: pgsql-admin

So far, we have only migratated 1 of 3 linux/postgresql servers from using openldap to now using active directory. We'd like to move the other 2 to production, once we solve this issue. It's a random issue. Some domain users don't have the problem of getting locked out and some do, even though everyone is putting in their right password. We made the postgres user md5 to put a patch on things for now, but we still have at least 2 users getting locked out pretty often.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/