Delete function disabled

From: Nick Rogers <nrogers64(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Delete function disabled
Date: 2011-11-24 08:52:47
Lists: pgadmin-support
I use pgAdmin v1.14.0 multiple databases stored on multiple servers. I am able to use the GUI to insert rows and edit existing rows. But when it comes to deleting rows, I am forced to manually type in the SQL to delete the rows because the "Delete" toolbar button is disabled as well as the "Delete" item in the "Edit" menu. This is the case for all of the servers I connect to, including localhost. Why is this happening?
Thanks!

pgadmin-support by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2011-11-24 09:14:17