Re: Show max_identifier_length causes heavy query execution

From: Moreno D(dot) <moreno(dot)d(at)hotmail(dot)it>
To: <inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <laurenz(dot)albe(at)wien(dot)gv(dot)at>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Show max_identifier_length causes heavy query execution
Date: 2009-06-06 11:19:18
Lists: pgsql-odbc
>Please look at the attached documentation especially about Parse
>  Statements, ServerSide Prepare or Disallow Premature options.
Thank you Hiroshi,
I solved my problems setting ServerSide Prepare=1, Parse statements=0 and Disallow premature=0.
Thanks for the documentation, the next time I have problems I will read it carefully.
I would also thank Laurenz and Ken for the help.

Moreno Dissegna
Developer
S.A. Software S.r.l.

Hai voglia di divertirti? Scarica i nuovissimi gadget di Messenger!
http://messenger.it/home_gadget.aspx