Re: Same query doing slow then quick

From: FFW_Rude <FFW_Rude(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Same query doing slow then quick
Date: 2012-09-26 15:18:08
Lists: pgsql-performance

It sure does not take less than a second :(
37minutes in and no results. I'm gonna wait until the end to see the result of the explain

Rude - Last Territory
Ou écouter ?http://www.deezer.com/fr/music/last-territory/the-last-hope-3617781 (Post-apocalyptic Metal)http://www.deezer.com/fr/music/rude-undertaker (Pop-Rock)
Ou acheter ?La Fnachttp://recherche.fnac.com/fmia14622213/Last-Territory
http://recherche.fnac.com/fmia14770622/Rude-Undertaker

iTuneshttp://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/last-territory/id533857009?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:07:08 -0700
From: ml-node+s1045698n5725526h66(at)n5(dot)nabble(dot)com
To: FFW_Rude(at)hotmail(dot)com

On 09/26/2012 16:41, FFW_Rude wrote:

Ok done to 512Mb and 2048Mb

I'm relaunching. See you in a few hours (so tommorrow)

with 250 000 rows and proper indexes it should run in less than a
second.

be sure your indexes are set properly and that they're used (use
EXPLAIN ANALYZE for that) within your query ...