RE: My iphone-4G,C

From: German Gomez <gergonvel(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <josefina_tr(at)hotmail(dot)com>
Subject: RE: My iphone-4G,C
Date: 2010-11-25 16:37:31
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda
Hello,buddy
I got a message from one of my friends ,who asked me to share one message for him ,so...
"
October has been a great month for business. We have reloaded our inventory. Our units are fresh and priced for market. We've been selling our active niche market electronics . Before the Chrsitmas ,you can get free shipping for all the products and some discounts for bigger order ...."
Hope you like it  .Their website add. is  http://wfcbei.com   ,where I ordered an Apple Macbook before ,

 Warmest regards.

pgsql-es-ayuda by date