Re: [INTERFACES] C++ Builder (Delphi), ODBC and large objects

From: Sergio <ser(at)perio(dot)unlp(dot)edu(dot)ar>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] C++ Builder (Delphi), ODBC and large objects
Date: 1998-10-21 16:44:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi,
I have another problem with lo, I used the new Insight Odbc
driver and when I try to use the datapump utility of Borland
(Delphi) to migrate paradox tables, when it try to convert
memo fields to large objects it gave an error, wich NOT
happen with the previous version of the driver.
I resolved changing the type of the target field to
varchar.

Btw, any plans to support scrollable cursors and ODBC 3
from Insight ?

TIA,
Sergio Kessler

PS: rh5.1, Psql 6.3.2 and win odbc driver from this month.