Re: pg_dump dumping... core

From: ohp(at)pyrenet(dot)fr
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers list <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_dump dumping... core
Date: 2003-04-24 18:00:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,
I've been doing some more research on this:
pg_dump -s works as expected
pg_dump -a works as expected
pg_dump -v shows that pg_dump crashes when dumping user defined functions.

There's a lot (~30) plpsql functions how could it be a problem.

I'm also surprised that pg_dump -s dumps those function without crashing.

Regards

--
Olivier PRENANT Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
Quartier d'Harraud Turrou +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)