Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a

From: Olivier PRENANT <ohp(at)pyrenet(dot)fr>
To: Larry Rosenman <ler(at)lerctr(dot)org>
Cc: "Billy G(dot) Allie" <Bill(dot)Allie(at)mug(dot)org>, pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL supported platform report and a
Date: 2002-11-07 12:32:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-ports

That's true!

But I had to export CFLAGS=-Xb to compile (this should be in port Makefile
IMHO)
Also, I think the Setting of LD_LIBRARY_PATH could be a win to. Although I
doubt anyone would run uw whith at least
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/lib:/usr/local/lib, setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH and includes
in the port makefile could ease the configure process as readline is not
found if you don't add --with-includes ans --with-libs on configure
command.

Reagrds

--
Olivier PRENANT Tel: +33-5-61-50-97-00 (Work)
Quartier d'Harraud Turrou +33-5-61-50-97-01 (Fax)