Re: pgaccess difficulties on pg6.3

From: Thomas Good <tomg(at)q8(dot)nrnet(dot)org>
To: Constantin Teodorescu <teo(at)flex(dot)ro>
Cc: PostgreSQL Interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgaccess difficulties on pg6.3
Date: 1998-03-29 11:58:11
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
On Sat, 28 Mar 1998, Constantin Teodorescu wrote:

> tk_messageBox ????????
> I really don't know why.
> Please try building an object, let's say a test table and then delete
> it.
> PgAccess will use the same function tk_messageBox in order to confirm
> deletion.
> Let's see if there is the same error!

Constantin - yes same error - whenever I try to do much of anything it
pops up.  Now, excuse my ignorance, but I am *not* running the versions
of tcl/tk you recommend.  I doublechecked and I have 7.5 & 4.1.
Does this account for the problem?

> When error appears, please press on "Stack trace" button, Tcl/Tk will
> shoy you the procedure and the line that determined the error and please
> send it to me.

Yes, I know about the stack trace button but how do I redirect the output?
Or which is the important line?  The stack trace is a bit long...

Thanks alot!
Tom

> It's vey strange.
> tk_messageBox is a built-in procedure for tk and I really don't know
> what could generate the error.
>
> --
> Constantin Teodorescu
> FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA

    ----------- Sisters of Charity Medical Center ----------
                    Department of Psychiatry
                              ----
 Thomas Good, System Administrator            <tomg(at)q8(dot)nrnet(dot)org>
 North Richmond CMHC/Residential Services     Phone: 718-354-5528
 75 Vanderbilt Ave, Quarters 8                Fax:   718-354-5056
 Staten Island, NY   10305