Perl interface again

From: Maarten Boekhold <maartenb(at)dutepp2(dot)et(dot)tudelft(dot)nl>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Perl interface again
Date: 1998-06-26 09:36:50
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi,

me again. Forget the previous mail. It turns out that the username on
create-time has been truncated to 8 characters. psql itself also
truncates it, but libpq doesn't seem to truncate. Thus postmaster got a
username it didn't know about.

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M(dot)Boekhold(at)et(dot)tudelft(dot)nl                         |

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Adrian CameroDate: 1998-06-26 13:24:54