PERL: make test fails on BSDI 3.0

From: Maarten Boekhold <maartenb(at)dutepp0(dot)et(dot)tudelft(dot)nl>
To: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PERL: make test fails on BSDI 3.0
Date: 1998-03-02 20:43:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi,

a 'make test' fails on my BSDI 3.0 system. It does the first test, and
then aborts complaining postmaster is not running, or not on port 5432 or
not on a inet domainsocket at all. ofcourse postmaster *is* running, even
using internet sockets (psql -p 5432 -l works).

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M(dot)Boekhold(at)et(dot)tudelft(dot)nl                         |

Next:From: Darren KingDate: 1998-03-02 20:57:25