Perl module installs in wrong place

From: Maarten Boekhold <maartenb(at)dutepp0(dot)et(dot)tudelft(dot)nl>
To: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Perl module installs in wrong place
Date: 1998-03-02 10:56:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi,

just played a bit with the febr. 28 snapshot, and it looks like the perl
module does not install in the correct place. I'm not sure if this is a
problem with postgresql or my local perl-setup (debian package):

perl Makefile.PL PREFIX=/usr/local/pgsql

will install things in /usr/local/pgsql/local/lib/.... instead of in
/usr/local/pgsql/lib/...

Maarten

| TU Delft, The Netherlands, Faculty of Information Technology and Systems  |
|                   Department of Electrical Engineering                    |
|           Computer Architecture and Digital Technique section             |
|                          M(dot)Boekhold(at)et(dot)tudelft(dot)nl                         |