Anuncio importante

From: "Ing(dot) Roberto Andrade" <randrade(at)campus(dot)iztacala(dot)unam(dot)mx>
To: pgsql-ayuda <pgsql-ayuda(at)tlali(dot)iztacala(dot)unam(dot)mx>
Subject: Anuncio importante
Date: 1998-01-23 16:25:05
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda
Hola:

La gente que desarrolla PostgreSQL estß renovando su equipo, para lo cual
necesitan $8,000 dolarucos.

Piden la cooperaci¾n de los usuarios ya sea como donativo, desde $10
d¾lares o comprando un CD de PostgreSQL.

Revisen:
	http://www.postgresql.org/fund-raising.shtml
	http://www.postgresql.org/cd-dist.shtml

Se les ocurre alguna manera de apoyarlos como grupo en MÚxico?

Recibo propuestas.

Saludos,

Roberto

----------------- Sigue mensaje original ------------

Hi...

	As was previously announced, we are currently looking at upgrading
the server in all respects...  well, totally replacing it is more like it.
Double the RAM, PII processor, 4x the disk space, increased bandwidth,
etc.

	With this is mind, we are asking the PostgreSQL user community to
help offset the costs of this upgrade.  Nobody is *required* to contribute
... the upgrade is going to happen regardless, as it is required, but I'd
prefer not to have to pay for *all* of it out of my pocket.

	Towards this goal, starting with v6.3's release, we will be making
a CD distribution of PostgreSQL, as one means for users to be able to
contribute to the project.

	There are two new pages on our web site that I ask/encourage
everyone to read through:

	http://www.postgresql.org/fund-raising.shtml
	http://www.postgresql.org/cd-dist.shtml

Marc G. Fournier
Systems Administrator @ hub.org

pgsql-es-ayuda by date

Next:From: sferacDate: 1998-01-23 17:38:54