Corrupted table . . .

From: Robert Mosher <mosher(at)andrews(dot)edu>
Subject: Corrupted table . . .
Date: 2001-10-09 02:34:49
Lists: pgsql-novice

Ok. I did some poking around where postgres sticks the databases, and
noticed that, yes, my table (info) does not exist in it's databases
directory. However there is an infoold file. Could I move/copy the
infoold file to info, so that when I tried to access info, there would be
something to access. Or could I just 'touch info' giving psql something
to delete, and then delete the table?

Or are these all just bad ideas that are likely to wreak havoc?