Rewriting queries?

From: Phil Davey <pd213(at)mole(dot)bio(dot)cam(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Rewriting queries?
Date: 2001-03-23 15:47:06
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I'm using Postgresql 7.0 on debian linux.
I have a program running on a windows box which comes in two parts.
The first part creates the necessary tables and writes the information to
them. The second part is supposed to analyze the info in these tables.
(It's actually Resource Management, part of Citrix Metaframe)

The problem is, the analysis part is sending queries in the wrong format.
Things like backslashes, quotes are either missing or in the wrong place.
An example is 'c:\', the backslash confusing the database.
'c:\\' seems to work.

This analysis program is self contained and I have no way of finding, let
alone fixing these queries.

Is there any way to have these queries automatically fixed along the way
somewhere?

Thanks for any help.
--
Phil Davey
http://www.pod-designs.net/philandjo.html

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Larry RosenmanDate: 2001-03-23 22:58:56