RE: Access 2000 and empty fields

From: Phil Davey <pd213(at)mole(dot)bio(dot)cam(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Access 2000 and empty fields
Date: 2000-11-10 09:13:03
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Thu, 9 Nov 2000, Dave Page wrote:
> MDAC 2.5 is downloadable from www.microsoft.com/data - in fact 2.6 is also
> available there but that version no longer includes the JET engine. A KB
> article (I forget the number) says you can download JET seperately but I've
> been completely unable to find the download....

Oops, my mistake. I found 2.1 first, but then I found that the actual
latest version was indeed 2.5SP1. (It was 2.6 that isn't downloadable).

So, I have now tried Access SR1A with MDAC 2.5SP1 and that doesn't work.
I can still edit fields of rows which contain no blank fields, but if
there is a field which is blank, it won't let me edit any of that row.

--
Phil Davey
http://www.pod-designs.net/philandjo.html