Re: jdbc xa support

From: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>
To: Michael Allman <msa(at)allman(dot)ms>
Cc: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: jdbc xa support
Date: 2005-07-20 16:26:03
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I'm working on it. Glad to hear your interested. I don't have much time to
work on it though, so I would be very happy if you took over.

I'll send you a copy of my workbench off-list so you can take a look. It's
work in progress, but I hope it helps..

I believe this is the discussion Dave mentioned:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2005-06/msg00165.php

- Heikki