Re: The service did not respond to the start..

From: Michael Adler <adler(at)glimpser(dot)org>
To: Liviu Taloi <ltaloi(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP" <SHenshall(at)westcountrypublications(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: The service did not respond to the start..
Date: 2002-05-09 15:40:26
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I've also had trouble getting ipc-daemon to run reliably as a service on
XP. I'll be looking into this very closely next week, since we've already
sold a product that relies on that working well.

Can anyone else chime in on ipc-daemon on XP? I've had about a 40% success
history in which it just works.