Re: Sample database for me to practice with?

From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl(at)sdf(dot)lonestar(dot)org>
To: GB Clark <postgres(at)vsservices(dot)com>
Cc: <boylesa(at)roselink(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sample database for me to practice with?
Date: 2002-01-30 04:19:16
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Tue, 29 Jan 2002, GB Clark wrote:

> > And since you referenced src, it must be within the source tree? I don't
> > have the source tree but I'll grab it. The ports tree in FreeBSD is just
> > so convenient... No source trees to maintain...
>
> If your building from ports then look in the work directory for the source.
>
> Goto the port and issue a 'make extract' and this will extract the source.

Yeah, but part of my build script includes 'make clean' so I never keep
it. I already downloaded the source from a mirror, I just have to do
something with it now... I try to keep the ports tree clean cause I update
it often and I don't want any problems...

(I'm actually a NetBSD guy, but my server has been running FreeBSD for
well over a year now. Why fix it if it ain't broke?)

Andy

acruhl(at)sdf(dot)lonestar(dot)org