Re: Sample database for me to practice with?

From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl(at)sdf(dot)lonestar(dot)org>
To: "Steve Boyle (Roselink)" <boylesa(at)roselink(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sample database for me to practice with?
Date: 2002-01-28 19:40:02
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Mon, 28 Jan 2002, Steve Boyle (Roselink) wrote:

> I think that there is a database created as part of the regression tests
> that you can probably use (src/test/regress).

And since you referenced src, it must be within the source tree? I don't
have the source tree but I'll grab it. The ports tree in FreeBSD is just
so convenient... No source trees to maintain...

I looked around for documentation for this on the site but I couldn't find
it. If it's useful maybe I'll see if someone can make a link to it.

Maybe I'll write up a bit on disaster recovery if I can figure it all
out...

Thanks!

Andy

acruhl(at)sdf(dot)lonestar(dot)org