Re: [QUESTIONS] Often the same question

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Enrico Cherubini <kevin(at)arena(dot)sci(dot)univr(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [QUESTIONS] Often the same question
Date: 1998-03-26 13:03:41
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Redirected to 'the proper list' - pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org

On Thu, 26 Mar 1998, Enrico Cherubini wrote:

> Hi all,
> I noticed that there is often the same question: "I'm not able to insert
> or modify in tables using Access via PostODBC".
> Why don't modify PostODBC to let it show a window with the messagge on how
> to correct that ?

	Something like that should be in a FAQ or a README file, not in
the program itself...if someone wants to submit a README.access file, or
something similar, I don't see any problems with adding it to the source
tree...

pgsql-interfaces by date