More on Pgaccess...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: More on Pgaccess...
Date: 1998-03-11 15:21:36
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Wow...slowly I'm getting somewhere with this...

I grabbed the formdemo.sql file and loaded that, to get a feel for how
things are built...

Now, I think I need to know more about tcl/tk here (and if so, let me
know), but if I want to build a very simple interface that allows me to
pull in a particular record (select * from table where setvalue =
'variable'), how do I go about doing that?  Is this where the 'script'
comes in, or can I do it from within the form editor?

This might be something that you add to your formdemo.sql, as having to
scroll thorugh a list of several thousand records isnt' very user friendly
:)

Thanks...nice software from what I can see... :)

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Constantin TeodorescuDate: 1998-03-11 15:37:56