PostgreSQL - the Linux of Databases...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL - the Linux of Databases...
Date: 1998-03-02 20:22:12
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I just finally got a copy of that article in Linux Journal (wow, they even
spelt my name right!)...I think the first paragraph, in itself, is most
comical:

	"...it is now developed similarly to Linux"

Now, those that have been around here for *any* stretch of time know that
we aren't even *remotely* close to the way that Linux is being developed,
with those having suggested us doing that having it, I would imagine, dug
in quite deeply :)

Still have to read the whole article, but so far (other then that one
"slight" in the first paragraph *bait material here*), it looks pretty
good :)

Next:From: Marc Howard ZuckmanDate: 1998-03-02 20:36:18