Re: 4 weeks to go

From: Seth Grimes <grimes(at)altaplana(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Advocacy List <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 4 weeks to go
Date: 2008-04-25 01:55:38
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
That article is about network traffic.

Sensitive material on one's laptop hard drive is a different concern.  If
it's a concern of yours, check out some open source software called
TrueCrypt, http://www.truecrypt.org/ , which allows you to create and
encrypted container file, which may be hidden.  Once that file is mounted,
which requires a password, it looks like just another drive.

 					Seth

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

--
Seth Grimes   Alta Plana Corp, analytical computing & data management
               Intelligent Enterprise magazine (CMP), Contributing Editor