Re: PostgreSQL Europe statutes : FREEZE

From: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: damien clochard <damien(at)dalibo(dot)info>
Cc: pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL Europe statutes : FREEZE
Date: 2008-02-17 18:52:45
Lists: pgeu-general
I see we have "Article 12 - Use of the logo of the Association", but no
article about membership document. I think it could be sort of
business card with Logo.

I have my PostgreSQL Global Development Group business card with
elephant and in my experience it makes an impression :)

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008, damien clochard wrote:

> Ok the final version is here.
> Please take some time to read it and send any modification or typo before
> wednesday 20th. I'll do the french translation this week.
> To answer to Magnus question : The quorum rules don't have any effect on the
> election at FOSDEM. The statutes will be valid *after* this first election.
> If you are candidate to the elections, please bring up a copy of your national
> ID Card or passport at FOSDEM

Oleg Bartunov, Research Scientist, Head of AstroNet (,
Internet: oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su,
phone: +007(495)939-16-83, +007(495)939-23-83